We designed this website to help you learn how to get the most out of your first homebuying opportunity. With the MacGill Team, we have helped hundreds of new home buyers find the right home at the right price. We’re a part of Indiana’s largest real estate company, one of the largest in the nation.In this helpful guide, we’ll put our experience to work for you by answering questions like:
- Where do you start?
- What’s the difference between mortgage loan points and rates?
- What if your credit isn’t perfect?
- How much can you afford to spend for a home?
- How do you know if you’re getting a good buy?
- What if something goes wrong after you buy?
A little bit of information can go a long way to alleviate some of your concerns and build your confidence. That’s where this web site can help. There’s a lot of information here – bookmark this site and return as often as you like. In addition, I can help you get settled into the home that’s right for you.
We encourage you to contact a member of our team with any questions you might have.