Provide the highest standard of real estate practice with integrity. We strive to understand the specific needs of our clients with an appreciation for their financial goals, in harmony with their time constraints.
Licensed Broker associated with The MacGill Team of the F. C. Tucker Company, Inc. specializing in selling and marketing of new and existing residential real estate and investment properties. Ranked Best of the Best, Top Ten Tucker list in 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2102 and 2014. Ranked #11 in 2007, 2010 and 2011 out of 700 Tucker agents.
- Graduate, Real Estate Certification Program
- F. C. Tucker School of Professional Training & Development
- Brokers License
- Certified Residential Investment Specialist (TRIS), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
- B.S., Biology and Mathematics, Indiana University
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®
Formerly, I was Partner at MacGill/Ross, an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executives in the automotive, heavy-duty truck and aircraft industries. In 2002, I began my professional association with my wife, Kate, to form The MacGill Team of the F. C. Tucker Company, Inc. Kate began her career as a REALTOR® with Tucker in 1993, is a Life Member of Tucker’s prestigious Presidents Club. Together Mike and Kate have career sales in excess of $250 million. Working together affords us a unique opportunity to bring out the best in each other. For our clients, that means getting the best of both worlds––twice the service and twice the expertise in one great real estate team–– backed by the #1 real estate company in Indiana!
- Member, St. Pauls Episcopal Church
- Member, Meridian Kessler Neighborhood Association
My wife, Kate, and I have three children and have lived in Meridian-Kessler since 1984. My interests include architecture, reading, education, sports, travel, fitness, biking, cooking and bridge (Life Master).