Larry R. Hamlet, Client Care Coordinator
Provide superior behind-the-scenes follow-up to benefit the MacGill Team’s clients and customers, as well as its own real
- Graduate, Real Estate Certification Program
- Certified Relocation Professional Designation
- B.M.E., Northwestern University
- M.A., Teachers College, Columbia University
For 25 years I have worked in one of the following capacities, either for a real estate agency, a relocation company, or directly for a corporation.
- Full-time real estate agent.
- Matched up agents with relocating employees. This required constant follow-up for quality control, and consumer satisfaction.
- 3. Negotiated/signed real estate contracts on behalf of corporate employees. When indicated, I would execute a corporate buyout for an employee’s home.
I have recently relocated back to my Midwestern roots. My interests include reading, bike riding, travel, and singing with the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir.